Ankh

Thursday, July 3, 2014 It all started...




Hey y'all, welcome to my blog and my first post. The past month has been a whirl wind for me. Started with an avatar change, long story short - drama, heartbreak, and lots of dumb shit. But making that change was the biggest blessing in my SL and I have been in SL since April 2005. I have never been so happy in all of my SLife due to my boo, Ace Couturier, and my parents Tiye & Jachai Santos. My girl is the one that inspired me to start blogging again, her blog is amazing...check it out! I love to watch her work, pose and take pics so I figured I would give it a go too. Her blog focuses on femme fashion and mine will be stud fashion; and together we'll make you ya'll fly as hell.



The Locale:
The Poses:
My Bod:
  • Shape - Kali Stud Shape (I customized it to fit me) by Sinful Shapes
  • Skin - Kumi <Hazel> - Pure/Defined by Pink Fuel
  • Eyes -  Beatrix -27- Realistic Mesh Eyes by .:eSSe STORE:.
  • Ears - Unisex Simple Ears by [MANDALA]
  • Hair Base - Etched Hair Bases - Triple Stack by AITUI 
  • Hair - Hair13M (black) by [Iruco]
On my Bod:
Bod Accessories:
  • Earrings - Diamond Stud Earring Gold by -RYCA- 
  • Watch - CH Gold/Dia Gold-Face by -RYCA- 
  • Bracelet(s) - Stone Bijou (lapis lazuli) by ASO! & Cuban Gold by -RYCA-
  • Ring(s) - Athena Solitaire Ring Gold by ..:: Bens Beauty ::..
  • Piercing(s) - Bonny Piercing GOLD by -SU!
  • Cell Phone - Vizion 1.2 Basic Phone & Holster (with custom case & wallpaper) by N-Optix

0 comments:

Post a Comment